23 October 2009

Nope, doesn't feel better.

It really doesn't. I don't know if it makes it better or worse to read everyone else's similar takes on the game last night. I think it's safe to say that the Wings' blogosphere has come to the consensus that last night was exhibit # 1,247,039 of the Wings playing schizophrenically--solid and consistent for so much of the game, then turning it off and struggling to maintain their composure and giving up crucial scoring opportunities. What else can you really say? It sucks.

***

Friday is here, and it's also a morning immediately after a gut-wrenching game experience (and LATE! Holy shit, where is my coffee?), so it's time to post something totally stupid in a feeble attempt to cheer the fuck up.

Via Deadspin, I present you:



The Don Cherry jersey.

I know, I know: You're immensely jealous. Don't fret--you can actually place your orders* on this very website. Don't everyone sign up at once.

*Offer not extended to everybody. Dirty Europeans and/or non-English speaking peoples need not apply.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT!! I'll start playing hockey if it means I get to wear something that horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what to say about those uniforms

    ReplyDelete