28 April 2010

I cannot write intelligently about this right now

Round one - Fin.

Up next, San Jose. Sirs, you don't want this. You really don't, I promise. A Red Wings team playing like they did tonight....You don't want that. You really want to play Pavel Datsyuk when he's in "Fuck you, I'm Pavel Datsyuk" mode? You want playoff Hank? You want '70 Goals' Heatly trying to break Jimmy? You want to deal with a slightly competent Todd Bertuzzi?

The answer to all those questions, of course, if no. The Sharks can't like this tonight.

Wings nation gets to go to bed happy tonight. A great game in every way. Max effort from, oh, everyone. Even the worst players for us on the ice tonight were only above average instead of 'I just jizzed in my pants' amazing. Bryzgalov was great tonight in facing 50 shots and it wasnt nearly enough.

Fuck yes. Go Wings! I can't even begin to write something intelligible about this game yet. Thursday can't get here soon enough.

4 comments:

  1. This win makes me unbelievably happy because it means the saga of Nat v. Rodney can go on another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the immediate Sharks trash-talking. I am SO ready for this. We get to bring back OCTOPUS V. SHARK!

    P.S. I don't want kids, but I'm not reserving my uterine space for Pavel Datsyuk's seed. You know, just in case he wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I am from the future... and the sharks are very much liking this draw. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. ป้ายกล่องไฟ

    ReplyDelete